Friday, September 30, 2022

C2C Hotlist || Onsite and Hybrid also


Hi,
Good Morning..

I hope you are doing great..!
 
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets.

I request you to add my email shyam@techsmartglobal.com to your daily distribution list.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
.Net Developer (Full Stack)
Java Developers (Full Stack)
UI Developer
Android Developer
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Network Engineer
System Engineer
Tableau Developer
Scrum Master
Power BI Developer
Business Analyst
Quality Analyst

Looking forward to working with you :)


Thanks & Regards,
Shyam
Sales Recruiter || Techsmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.
Ph: 732-790-5437 || E-Mail: shyam@techsmartglobal.com