Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2023 Begins


Happy New Year 2023

We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you and look forward to a joyful, hopeful, and prosperous New Year.
I am grateful to the Partners who place our consultants.

Here I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed technologies and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Please help me in finding roles for below mentioned technologies resources:
  • .Net Developer Full Stack
  • Java Developer Full Stack
  • Front End UI Developer
  • DevOps Engineer
  • Power BI
  • SQL Developer
  • Certified Salesforce Developer
  • Business Analyst
  • Network Engineer
  • Quality Analyst
 
 
Thanks & Regards
 
Naveen Kumar
Team Lead- Sales
TechSmart Global Inc
Email ID : naveen@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-798-7574 |
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.