Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Looking for open roles for my consultants !


Hi



Hope you are doing well.


Looking forward to doing more business with you.

 

I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.

 

Technologies which I have on My Bench:


 

.Net Developer (Full Stack)

Java Developers

Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin

Network Engineer

Scrum Master

Power BI Developer

Business Analyst

Quality Analyst


Looking forward to working with you :)

 

Thanks & Regards

 

Jyothi

Sales Recruiter

Email ID : jyothi@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-798-7374 |

LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/jyothi-j-a86431171

TechSmart Global Inc.