Altus Technologies Inc partnering with major IT consulting companies and product development business, is recruiting Java and Dot Net /Middle tier technologies professionals for their Training and Development of Global Software Solutions. Altus Technologies Inc is a VA based software consulting firm software/Application Development/Enterprise java application professionals working on various technologies like Java, Dot Net, Sap, and Oracle Apps.
looking for an organized, personable, and experienced project manager to provide leadership, structure, accountability, tracking, and reporting to several customer-facing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and have at least 10 years’ experience working as a project manager in customer-facing roles. Candidates with proven project management experience and has experience in residential mortgage companies or with companies servicing mortgage lenders will be plus, but not required.
· Manage highly visible projects throughout the project lifecycle
· Develop and conduct presentations to internal and external clients via the web and in-person
· Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineers, Business Analysts, Software Development, QA and other business units to ensure business requirements are defined by facilitating meetings with clients
· Provide regular status updates to project team, external and internal stakeholders, as well as other key players
· Plan and oversee regular project status meetings with external and internal project teams
· Monitor and control project risks and issues; escalate issues when needed
· Ensure proper engagement and planning for operations, marketing, sales, legal and training for client onboarding activities
· Plan, coordinate, and oversee testing schedules which includes integration testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Obtain client user acceptance signoff
· Identify professional services opportunities outside of the negotiated contract and engage sales and professional services, as needed
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
· 10+ years of experience working in a Project Manager capacity on information technology projects
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
· Strong understanding of project management techniques
· Strong familiarity with the SDLC and iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum is preferred)
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Team player with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to present in front of internal and external customers, including C-level Executives
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Thanks & Regards Sujatha N HCL Global Systems, Inc Phone: 248 473 0720 #179 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .