Thursday, April 15, 2021

Approved - Need your help to do more business.


Hi
Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.
 
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
Senior.Net Developer ( Full Stack )
Java Developer ( Full Stack )
UI Developer ( Front End ) Angular/React
Certified Salesforce Lightning Developer/Admin
QA Analyst
Network Engineer
ETL Informatica
Python Developer
Data Analyst/Scientist
Oracle/AWS cloud Engineer
Service Now Admin/Developer
 
Looking forward to work with you 
 
Sincerely,
Nikhil Ramagiri | Team Lead - Sales
W 732.753.0045 | M 315.740.4716 | nikhil@techsmartglobal.com
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536