Monday, October 11, 2021

Searching for contract opportunities !


Good Morning,
Hope you are doing well.
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
Senior .Net Developer ( Full Stack )
Java Developer ( Full Stack )
UI Developer ( Front End ) Angular/React
Certified Salesforce Lightning Developer/Admin
AWS/DevOps Engineer
QA Analyst
Network Engineer
ETL Informatica
Data Analyst/Scientist
Certified Scrum Business Analyst
Hadoop Developer
SQL Developer
 
Looking forward to work with you !!
 
 
Thank you and Best Regards,
________________________________________________
Naveen | Team Lead- Sales
Work : 732-798-7574
Email : naveen@techsmartglobal.com | Techsmart Global Inc
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116 Plainsboro, NJ 08536.