Monday, October 24, 2022

Technologies on my bench || C2C || Onsite and Hybrid


Hello,
Good Morning..
 
I have consultants on my bench with different technologies and they are actively looking for new openings right now. Please find the below listed Technologies and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets.

List of Technologies I have on My Bench:
 
.Net Developer (Full Stack)
Java Developers (Full Stack)
UI Developer
Data Analyst
System Engineer
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Network Engineer
DevOps Engineer
Scrum Master
SQL Developer
Business Analyst
Quality Analyst


Looking forward to working with you :)

Thanks & Regards,
Shyam
Sales Recruiter || Techsmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.
Ph: 732-790-5437 || E-Mail: shyam@techsmartglobal.com