Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Diversified technology consultants available on bench.


Hi, Hope you are doing great !
I want to be in touch with you regarding Corp to Corp roles, I really appreciate your support in sending me jobs if you're working on any c2c role. Consultants available for onsite roles. 
Looking forward to working with you 😊
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:

Technologies which I have on My Bench:
  •  
  • .NET Developers
  • Java Developers
  • UI Developer
  • Salesforce Dev/Admin
  • DevOps Engineer
  • AWS Engineer
  • Quality Analyst
  • Business Analyst
  • SQL Developer
  • Cloud Platform Engineer
  • Data Engineer
  • C++ Programmer
  • Python Developer


Thanks & Regards
 
Goud
Sales Recruiter | TechSmart Global Inc
Email ID : goud@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-538-5017 |
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.