Thursday, July 27, 2023

RE : Best Resources for your client needs


Hi,
Good Morning, I hope you are doing great.
 
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies.
Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets.

The Candidates are ready to relocate and can go onsite from Day 1.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
.NET Developers( Full Stack)
Java Developers (Full Stack )
UI Developer
Salesforce Developer/Admin
DevOps Engineer
AWS Engineer
Quality Analyst
Business Analyst
SQL Developer
Data Analyst
Data Engineer
Python Developer
Cloud Platform Engineer
Salesforce BA and QA
ServiceNow Developer

Look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks & Regards,
 
Ravi  
Sales Recruiter
TechSmart Global INC
T: 732-538-5009