Monday, November 20, 2023

Checking in!

Hi,
Good Morning!
 
A simple email to reach you for the contract roles for my consultants listed below with Skill Set and they are open to relocate all over the USA.
I appreciate your time in checking my emails and responding back if anything you have today or in the future!
 
Also, please add my Email ID: panny@techsmartglobal.com
 
Technologies that I have on my bench
  
•     .NET Developers
•      Java Developers
•      UI Developer
•      Salesforce Dev/Admin
•      DevOps Engineer
•      AWS Engineer
•      Quality Analyst
•      Business Analyst
•      Data Engineer
•      Python Developer
•     Android Developer
•      Data Engineer
•      Scrum Master
•      Product Owner Product Manager
•      Big Data/ Data lead
 
Looking forward to work with you.😊

Thanks and Regards...
 
Panny | Sr. Sales Recruiter
W 732.798.7554 | panny@techsmartglobal.com
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536