Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Updated TSG Hotlist


Hi
Hope you are doing well.

Looking forward to doing more business with you.
 
want to be in touch base with you regarding Corp to Corp roles, I really appreciate your support in sending me jobs if you have any with you for my below listed technologies.
 
 Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
. 
.Net Developer (Full Stack)
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Power BI Developer
Network Engineer
Quality Analyst
Scrum Master
Data Engineer
 java developer
 
 Add my email jyothi@techsmartglobal.com to your distribution list and contact me on 7327987374.
 

Looking forward to work with you.


 
Thanks & Regards
 
Jyothi
Sales Recruiter
Email ID : jyothi@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-798-7374 |
TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.