Friday, February 24, 2023

Ready go onsite!!

Hi
Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.
 
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below - listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
  • Senior.Net Developer ( Full Stack )
  • Java Developer ( Full Stack )
  • UI Developer ( Front End ) Angular/React
  • AWS/Azure DevOps Engineer
  • Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
  • Business Analyst
  • Python Developer
  • Data Engineer
  • QA Analyst
  • SQL Developer
  • Scrum Master
  • Cloud Platform
  • Power BI Developer
  • Data Analyst/Scientist
  • Project Manager
 
Looking forward to work with you :)

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok | Sales Recruiter
W 732-791-2779 | Ashok@techsmartglobal.com