Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Ready to go onsite!!!

Hi
Good Morning.
Hope you are doing well!
 
I found the below Requirement on LinkedIn today, QA I have a consultant who is a perfect fit for this role, may I know if are you working on this role or help me to get submit my consultant profile with a concerned recruiter?  


Name: Haritha
Technology: QA
Visa: H4EAD
Current Client: Magellan Health                                    


SUMMARY

Professional Quality Analyst with 10 years of experience in software quality processes. Involved in end-to-end product testing. I have good experience in Manual Testing, Web Testing, Automation, and API Testing.
 
TECHNICAL SKILLS:

Testing Tools:   Selenium Web driver, HP Quality Center, SoapUI, Postman
Languages: Java, HTML, XML
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall.
Build Tools: Maven
Integration: Jenkins
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Ms Access
Operating Systems: Windows variants
 
Looking forward to your response eagerly.
 
Thanks & Regards,
Ashok | Sales Recruiter
W 732-791-2779 | Ashok@techsmartglobal.com