Monday, March 1, 2021

Any new contract roles for my below listed consultants.. Can you please help me on this !


Hello Partner
Greeting of the day !
 Can you please help me out with your Corp to Corp jobs which you are currently
working on? I really appreciate your support in sending. 
Please share me if you come across

Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
  • Senior .Net Developer ( Full Stack )
  • Java Developer ( Full Stack )
  • UI Developer ( Front End ) Angular/React
  • Certified Salesforce Marketing cloud Developer/Admin
  • Azure/AWS/DevOps Engineer
  • QA Engineer
  • SharePoint Developer
  • RPA Developer
  • SQL Developer
  • ETL Informatica
  • Data Scientist
  • Data Analyst


Looking forward to working with you...!!


Thank you and Best Regards,
________________________________________________
Nithin
Sr. Sales Recruiter
Work : 732.798.7771
Email : Nithin@techsmartglobal.com
Techsmart Global Inc
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116 Plainsboro, NJ 08536.