Monday, March 22, 2021

Follow up


Hello Partner !

We have experienced consultants in different technologies looking out for a projects. Please do let me know if you come across any of the suitable contract opportunities to my consultant. 

 
Can you please add me in your Vendor List and check the contract roles when you have:
Phone: 732-798-7771

 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
  • Java Developer
  • .Net Developer
  • Certified Salesforce Dev/Admin
  • Front End/UI/Web Developers
  • DevOps/AWS Engineer
  • SQL Developer
  • RPA Developer
  • Share point
  • Quality Analyst
  • ETL/Informatica Developer
  • Data Engineer 
  • Data Analyst
  • Mainframes
  • Python
  • Oracle/AWS colud
  • Tableau Expert


Looking forward to hearing from you!


Warm Regards, 
Nithin, |Sales Recruiter|
Techsmart Global INC.,
Phone: 732-798-7771
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.