Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Any new contract roles for my below listed consultants..


Hello Partner
Greeting of the day !

We have experienced consultants in different technologies looking out for a projects. Please do let me know if you come across any of the suitable contract opportunities to my consultant. 

 
Can you please add me in your Vendor List and check the contract roles when you have:
Email: Nithin@techsmartglobal.com 
Phone: 732-798-7771
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
  • Java Developer
  • .Net Developer
  • Business Analyst
  • Certified Salesforce Dev/Admin
  • Front End/UI/Web Developers
  • DevOps/AWS Engineer
  • SQL Developer
  • IOS Developer
  • RPA Developer
  • Share point
  • Quality Analyst
  • ETL/Informatica Developer
  • Data Engineer 
  • Data Analyst
  • Mainframes
  • Network Engineer

Looking forward to hearing from you!


Warm Regards, 
Nithin, |Sales Recruiter|
Techsmart Global INC.,
Phone: 732-798-7771
Email: Nithin@techsmartglobal.com
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.