Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Approved - Need your help to do more business.

Hi
Hope you are doing well.
Looking forward to doing more business with you.
 
I have some experienced consultants with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets. I will be waiting for your reply.
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Certified PM Scrum Master
.Net Developer (Full Stack)
Java Developer (Full Stack)
UI Developer
Devops Engineer
ETL Tester
Healthcare Business Analyst
Quality Analyst Automation and Manual Tester
 
Looking forward to work with you :)

Thanks & Regards,
 
Harish Arelli
Bench sales recruiter || TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.
Ph: 732-790-5437 || E-Mail: harish@techsmartglobal.com