Thursday, March 3, 2022

Resources available for your client needs...


Good Morning
Hope you are doing well !
This is Naveen, working for Tech Smart Global Inc. In order to explore new opportunities and develop potential business relationships I am approaching you.
 
I would like to extend our services to you with genuine and excellent consultants and would like to develop an excellent working relationship with you from here.
I would really appreciate it if you could kindly add my mail id naveen@techsmartglobal.com into your Mailing list or Vendor's list for all your future requirements and give me an opportunity to prove our capabilities..
 
Please Add Me:
 
Phone: 732-798-7574
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
.NET Developers
Java Developers
UI Developer
Salesforce Dev/Admin
Dev Ops Engineer
Hadoop Developer
Tableau Developer
Business Analyst
Network Engineer
AWS Consultant
Oracle Developer
Scrum
ETL
 
Looking forward to working with you exclusively!

 
Thanks & Regards
Naveen Kumar
Team Lead- Sales
Email ID : naveen@techsmartglobal.com   | Direct: 732-798-7574
TechSmart Global Inc.
 
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.