Friday, March 4, 2022

Introducing my self



Good Morning all.
I am Kalyan from Techsmart Global Inc, a leading organization successfully delivering consultants in variant technologies to top clients in the USA, I am reaching out to you. It means that I wish to work with you to make some successful business. 
 
We have different technology consultants with all the leading technologies. We provide genuine consultants as we do not support mal practices and fake consultants, Can you please let me know if you have any requirements going up these days so that I can help you out with my consultants details. 
 
I would really appreciate it if you could kindly add my mail id naveen@techsmartglobal.com into your Mailing list or Vendor's list for all your future requirements and give me an opportunity to prove our capabilities..
 
.NET Developers
Java Developers
UI Developer
Salesforce Dev/Admin
Dev Ops Engineer
Hadoop Developer
Tableau Developer
Business Analyst
Network Engineer
AWS Consultant
Oracle Developer
Scrum
ETL
 
Looking forward to working with you exclusively!

Thanks & Regards,
 
Naveen Kumar
Team Lead- sales || TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.
Ph: 732-798-7574 || E-Mail: naveen@techsmartglobal.com