Friday, July 22, 2022

Techsmart updated list of consultants !


Good Morning
Hope you are doing great.
 
Please help me in finding roles for below mentioned technologies. 
 
Below mentioned are the technology resources available on my bench. They all are on our w2 and actively looking for c2c roles. So please share with me if you have c2c roles.
 
I'm looking forward to working with you.
 
share me the requirements at kalyan@techsmartglobal.com  and you can reach out on 732-352-1597   
 
Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
.Net Developer (Full Stack)
UI Developer
Java Developer
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Network Engineer
Power BI Developer
Business Analyst
Quality Analyst
Data Analyst
 
Thanks & Regards


Kalyan | Sales Recruiter
W 732.352.1597 | kalyan@techsmartglobal.com
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536