Monday, July 25, 2022

Techsmart updated Resource List


 
Hello,
 
Hope You are doing good! 
 
I'm Jyothi from Techsmart Global, want to connect with you for Contract requirements from your clients.


Below mentioned are the technology resources available on my bench. They all are on our w2 and actively looking for c2c roles. So please share with me if you have c2c roles.
 

Please help me in finding roles for below mentioned technologies. 


I'm looking forward to working with you.
 

 
Feel free to reach me for more information
jyothi@techsmartglobal.com or  732-743-7879
   
  1. .Net Developers
  2. UI Developers
  3. Java Developers
  4. Salesforce Developers
  5. Networking Engineers
  6. Quality Analysts
  7. Business Analysts
  8. Data Analysts
  9. Power BI
  
Send mail to us with the subject line as " REMOVE", If you don't want receive any mails from us.

Thanks & Regards
 
Jyothi
Sales Recruiter
Email ID : jyothi@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-798-7374 |
TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.