Monday, August 1, 2022

East or west our consultants are best !


Hi Professionals,
I hope you are doing great. 
Please help me in finding roles for below mentioned technologies. 
 
Below mentioned are the technology resources available on my bench. They all are on our w2 and actively looking for c2c roles. So please share with me if you have c2c roles.


Technologies which I have on My Bench:
 
.Net Developer
Java Developer
UI Developer
Certified Salesforce Developer/Admin
Network Engineer
Data Analyst
Tableau reporting
Power BI Developer
Business Analyst
Quality Analyst

Looking forward to working with you :)

Thanks & Regards
 
Naveen Kumar
Team Lead- Sales
Email ID : naveen@techsmartglobal.com  | Direct : 732-798-7574 |
TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.