Monday, August 1, 2022

Please help me out with your client requirements.!


Hi Professionals,
 
Hope you are doing good!
This is Kalyan, and started working for Tech Smart Global Inc. In order to explore new opportunities and develop potential business relationships I am approaching you.
 
I would like to extend our services to you with genuine and excellent consultants and would like to develop an excellent working relationship with you from here.
I would really appreciate if you could kindly add my mail id kalyan@techsmartglobal.com into your Mailing list or Vendor's list for all your future requirements and give me an opportunity to prove our capabilities..
 
.Net Full stack Developer
Java Developer
Business Analyst
UI developer
Salesforce Developers
DevOps
Data Engineer
QA
Hadoop
Power BI
Oracle
 
Looking forward to work with you .
 
 

 
 
Thanks & Regards
Kalyan
Bench sales recruiter || TechSmart Global Inc.
666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 1116, Plainsboro, NJ 08536.
Ph: 732-352-1597 || E-Mail: Kalyan@techsmartglobal.com